Saturday 9 October 2010

1a

Do the job of your teacher!!!
Try to correct the sentences – make them “sound” better!
Could you even find better expressions?
1a/ Task: Introduce yourself

Then I was visiting the Hauptschule Bad Aussee from 2006-2010.
I live with my parents and my two younger brothers Tobias who is twelve and Sebastian who is ten on a little farm in Oppenberg, that is a very small village near Rottenmann.
I was very sad about that, because it was the animal I loved from all animals on the earth most.
For a long time I have taken lessons for horse-riding at Pichlarn but now I haven’t got enough time for this hobby.
My family and me live in a beautiful house
In school I prefer English and Sports. I'm not so good in Maths.
I think I’m a very friendly and nice person, who always goes with a smile on the face through the world.
On our farm we’ve got about 70 cattles, 2 pigs, 15 chicken, and 4 cats. I’m living in the middle of hills, woods, and meadows, and I like it very much, but otherwise is also wanna live at the sea, because the weather is nearly always nice there.
He also has fields about 15 hectares and a small forest with 5 hectares.
When the weather isn’t fine I play mostly on my accordion.
because it’s a good school and am convenient for me.
On weekends I often help my father by the farm work.
I have blond hairs and blue eyes.
I have one sister, she is ten years old and goes in the first class of gym.
Three friends from me who also have gone to the Hauptschule also go in Raumberg to school. Our house is three floors high and is very beautiful. In front of there is a chestnut tree, which is as big as our house.
Also we have two tractors 14 ha of fields.
In the Hauptschool often I play table soccer with my friends.
From the window in my room I have a fantastic view at Grimming.
I enjoyed the holiday very much, but now they have an end and now I go in Raumberg to school, I really like it, but holidays are a bit better.
My mother works as a chemist by a chemist’s in Hartberg.
Also I like listening to music, go swimming or spending my spare time on the World Wide Web.
I know that I will learn very much for the life in the next five years.
I live with my family on a little farm.
The youngest from us is my little sister Bianca.
Before I went to Raumberg I go to school at the gymnasium in Köflach.
I think Raumberg was the right choose and I hope I will have my Matura in five years.
In holiday I played a lot of table tennis and football.
My mum`s job are teacher and my dad’s job are farmer.
First week my mother, my aunt, my sister, my cousin and I fly to Paris.
One of my five ants live in Canada.
In the barn are also 5 old and 9, two months young ducks.
I am playing tennis since 10 years.
I drove very often with the bike to school.
My parents names are Hildegard and Martin.
Sometimes she helps me by learning for a test
I don`t watch often TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment